Welcome to the our weekly newsletter
The MACC Minute for September 24, 2020. We hope it will inspire you to get involved.
News from our Food Pantry
One might hear about a food drive and think “oh good! The pantry is full!” Since the pantry serves 155 families a week it needs replenishing more often than you may think. If you have been wanting to help, but don’t know how, consider having a neighborhood, work or school food drive. It is a great way to give back! Contact Us
Director of Services
Chef Ferdinand Cruz
Chef MACC Kitchen
Outreach Case Worker
Bistro On Main
This week’s Recipe
- In a larger non stick pan heat up to med high heat
- Butter your bread on outside
- Spread pesto mayo on inside.
- Place in saute pan, butter side down.
- Put cheese on both pieces over the mayo 11/2 slices each.
- Heat the Arugula until wilted in pan next to the cooking bread Also heat the sliced meats til warm.
- Add Tomatoes to the bread, and add the Arugula, and meat.
- Put sandwich bread together, and press with grill press or another pan
- Cook on each side for 1 min or until desired toastiness
Thank you to Paul Ofria for our new photos